Legends is the sports and leisure facility at Bentley Motors Limited ("we", "us") is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Registration Number 0992897). The information below applies to all information that you supply to Legends.
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice and the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Data Controller is Bentley Motors Limited of Pyms Lane, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 3PL. For contact details please see; “13. How to contact us” below.
Information you give us
You may provide us with information about you through a number of sources: the Bentley website, use of other Bentley products or services, use of Bentley digital properties (including social media sites), events, surveys, social media platforms, membership forms and promotion entries,.
Information we collect about you
The types of information that Bentley collects about you include:
• Contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, email);.
• Health information including any medical conditions, weight and fitness levels;
• Information you provide directly to us such as personal interests, photographs, bank, financial and credit card information.
• Photographs and other user generated content such as materials that you may submit for competitions, or personal interests that you may add to social network platforms.
• Data gathered by technology when you visit our website.
• If you use a mobile device to activate or access Bentley services, we may collect information about your specific mobile device. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
• Location information. When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors.
• Technical information. This includes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• Information about your visit. This includes the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Bentley does not knowingly collect information from visitors under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have collected information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. For questions or additional information, see “Contact Us” section below .
We may use the information that we collect in a number of ways:
• to provide the products and services you have purchased or requested;
• to support your products and services;
• to communicate with you about your health and fitness;
• to install and configure changes and updates to your services;
• to authenticate users of our products and services;
• to evaluate the performance and safety of our products and services;
• to improve the quality of our products and services;
• to operate the Bentley website and digital properties and customise the content;
• to verify your eligibility for certain programs or benefits;
• to comply with legal requirements;
• to prevent and detect fraud or misuse of products or services;
• to maintain internal records;
• for marketing purposes to inform you about relevant products and services.
• to communicate with you about products or services;
How to Opt Out of Marketing
You have a choice as to whether to agree to receive marketing information and services and you will be asked for your consent to receive such information. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information or you wish to update your preferences then please contact us using the details below.
We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of Bentley Motors Limited, the VW Group, our affiliated or associated companies, and our agencies and licensees, service providers and any other companies with which Bentley Motors Limited has established services for your benefit unless required to do so by law.
We may also share your information with selected third parties such as analytic and search engines providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, advertisers and advertising networks and marketing agencies in order that they may select and provide you with adverts or information that may be of interest to you.
We will securely store your data once your consent is obtained, until you instruct us otherwise or in accordance with current UK Data Protection Law unless otherwise stated.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may negatively impact your experience on Bentley Motors websites.
This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
We wish to keep your personal information up to date. Please contact us to advise of any changes such as change of address or telephone number. We will ask you whether you wish to give your consent to marketing communications at the time that we collect your information, when you will have the opportunity to select your marketing preferences. You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you and to change your preferences regarding marketing communications at any time. In order to change your preferences or to access information held about you please contact us using the contact details below.
If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact Legends at Bentley at Legends, Sunnybank Rd, Crewe CW2 8WD or call 01270 656868.
© 2018 Bentley Motors Limited. All rights reserved